Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Not bad for the first time

Where are you? Is late already you know?" , this were the extact same words dad SMS me . 26mins ago. Late? How Late was it? It was very late. Its 4am. I'm not Home. Where was I?

What was I doing?

I was whoring. Selling my Pussy juice to a man, 10yrs older then me. Yes, he is Patrick. The guy whose existence made me felt that Jonathan was merely just another weak, useless teenager.

How much is this Patrick guy paying me? I have no idea. I haven't got any cash from him yet. Except for Taxi fares. Would he be generous? Or would he be a stingy penny pincher? I don't know.

That we have to wait till the sunrise to know. When money is being transferred to my bank a/c . My bet for the amount he would be paying? Or the so called "allowance" less than $500. Does anyone want to take a bet on it???

Emm... Did we do it today? When I was over at his house? No, I did not. or rather we did not. This is the 3rd time we met up. 1st time just over coffee.2nd time we went to Mdm Wongs , and to his house.(kisses and Hugs only)

3rd time...This time... The Hugging felt good. Kissing? His breath... Smelt weird. This Kiss... This Kiss.... It felt weird. Weird. Its so different from kissing Jonathan. Why Jonathan? Because he was the last person I kissed prior to a girl. It felt so dry. Why is that so???

O yes, How it all started again this time? He was hugging me from the back , I could feel his dick hardening up my ass. Just as I expect any horny guy would do. They start trying to kiss you. And next your bosoms. Hands? Moved up down up down the back till they finally reached my ass.

Did I like him ? No, I doubt so. I like money. I love money. It makes me happy.

Where my heart was?

I think I left it with Jonathan. I think I actually liked him. As I was in the cab traveling down towards Patrick house, memories of me and Jonathan started flashing in front of me.

He was the key , the only open door for me to lead a normal teenage life again.

But I've gone so far. This feelings of mine. If I'm willing to let go the material world and think like a simple teenage girl. Would they ever be as pure as they were before? Can they be purified?

Can I let go?

I doubt so.

I'm starting to miss Jonathan. His company. Hanging out. Chilling. I think I'm. But I'm not sad at all. But I think maybe this is all fated. Just like Preston taking the exit door.

Back to Patrick, he was falling asleep and suddenly my phone started vibrating. "Home". Calling from home. Immediately, I knew that my father have found out of the missing of my presence. I jump out of bed looked my clothes and grabbed my bag.

"I'm so sorry, I got to go.", I said.

"why all of a sudden? ", he said as he jumped out of bed .

"I sneaked out.", I said as I put on my sneakers.

"You mean you are not suppose to come out at this time? Did I get you in trouble?I'm so sorry. You should have told me." ,said Patrick as he scratched his head.

"Its alright, goodbye! I'm so sorry I got to leave so early. So Sorry! " , I said as I stood by the lift.

Patrick stuffed some money on to my hand as I was about to enter the lift.

- that's how our 3rd meeting ended-

Let see... Whether this so called "relationship would continue to flourish, yes or no" tomorrow. If he does really keep his promise of money into my bank. After all its not like I can fall in love with him nor would he fall for me.

Before we started we have agreed and come to terms with how this relationship would go about. We did ? Didn't we?

3 comments:

  1. been following you blog for quite awhile,as for you situation,its kinda same like one of my friend,just its not kinda into sexual thingys.

    Good days,bad days are always up ahead,all we can do is live it out the best. no matter you feel bad about it or happy about it. life still goes on.

    cheer up. keep the blog update.

    *KLJL*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello KLJL

    yup !
    i agree with "life still goes on"
    i hope my posts dont bore you out

    HappyPill

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pro,it does not bother me at all.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete