Friday, August 21, 2009

If my dog could talk

If my dog could talk.

I would probably be kicked out of home . Maybe not. But probably break my parent's heart till it reaches a point of even the strongest super glue in the world wouldnt even glue their hearts back. And trust.

My Dog. He is the one who knows it all and seen it all...

Me skipping school and going back home to nap? Change my clothes? Bringing along other school skippers home? Sneaking out at night? Returning Home Late , with reeks of alcohol on my clothes. Bringing guys home to make out with.

Me squatting in the garden, pretending to be gardening . In actual fact, chatting away on the phone.

Bringing him out on supposingly "Doggy walks" , which were merely excuses to meet up with friends.

Cookie... He is the Dog that knows it all.

3 comments:

  1. somehow i dont know why my comment cant be posted up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey stranger, I don't know how you found my blog, but I'm glad you have a space to let your thoughts out too.

    ReplyDelete